Disabled parking: Organizational
- Vehicle and vessel licensing offices can’t perform transactions on Saturday, December 10.
- Vehicle and vessel online services won’t be available December 7-12 while we update our system.
- On December 12, 2016, we’ll begin using a new vehicle and vessel computer system.
- In the days following the launch of our new system, you may experience longer than usual wait times.
Learn more: DOL vehicle licensing system will be down on December 10 for system replacement (licensingexpress.wordpress.com).
If your organization transports anyone who has a qualifying disability, you can apply for:
- Placards to hang on the rear-view mirror of any vehicle that provides regular transportation.
- License plates for any vehicle that is registered with your organization and used for regular transportation.
Submit your application
Bring your completed Disabled Parking Application for Organizations and a copy of your current business license to a vehicle licensing office.
Note: For disabled parking plates include with the application, a copy of the vehicle’s current registration.
Annual status report
The annual April status report is no longer needed from organizations.
Renew your plates yearly
For license plates: To renew, you must visit a local vehicle licensing office.
For placards: They must be renewed every 5 years. To renew, bring:
Questions? Need help?