Donations to the State Parks Account
- Vehicle and vessel licensing offices can’t perform transactions on Saturday, December 10.
- Vehicle and vessel online services won’t be available December 7-12 while we update our system.
- On December 12, 2016, we’ll begin using a new vehicle and vessel computer system.
- In the days following the launch of our new system, you may experience longer than usual wait times.
Learn more: DOL vehicle licensing system will be down on December 10 for system replacement (licensingexpress.wordpress.com).
- When you renew your tabs, a $5 donation to keep state parks open is automatically included in the total cost of your renewal.
- If you don’t want to donate to state parks, you may opt out and subtract $5.
If you’d like to offer even more support to Washington State Parks, you can place a check in a donation box at any state park or mail it to:
Washington State Parks Headquarters Office
1111 Israel Road SW
Olympia, WA 98504-2650
How your donations are used
Your donation keeps state parks open. With your support, more than 100 state parks all over Washington provide beautiful settings for camping, picnicking, hiking, bicycling, boating, or just relaxing in the peace and quiet of nature.
For more information about state parks, go to www.parks.wa.gov or call 360.902.8844.