Quick Title offices in Grant County
Choose the first letter of the city you want:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Grant County Auditor Auto License
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Mailing address:
- PO Box 37
Ephrata, WA 98823
- Phone: 509.754.2011
Winzler Vehicle Licensing
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Phone: 509.765.5639
Back to top
Quick Titles are certificate of ownership for vehicles or boats that you can get quicker than a standard title. The cost is $50 plus any other fees or taxes due. Quick Titles aren’t available for:
- Vehicles or boats reported as stolen.
- Insurance or wrecker destroyed vehicles and boats.
- Vehicles with a ”WA rebuilt“ brand on the title.
If you’re not in a hurry, you can save $50 by getting a standard title at any vehicle licensing office.