Quick Title offices in Thurston County
Choose the first letter of the city you want:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Thurston County Auditor's Office
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Mailing address:
- 2000 Lakeridge Dr SW Bldg 1 Rm 106
Olympia, WA 98502
- Phone: 360.786.5406
Grand Mound Licensing
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Phone: 360.273.2088
Quick Titles are certificate of ownership for vehicles or boats that you can get quicker than a standard title. The cost is $50 plus any other fees or taxes due. Quick Titles aren’t available for:
- Vehicles or boats reported as stolen.
- Insurance or wrecker destroyed vehicles and boats.
- Vehicles with a ”WA rebuilt“ brand on the title.
If you’re not in a hurry, you can save $50 by getting a standard title at any vehicle licensing office.