Quick Title offices in Yakima County
Choose the first letter of the city you want:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Toppenish Licensing Agency
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)
- Mailing address:
- PO Box 925
Toppenish, WA 98948
- Phone: 509.865.5545
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (Quick Titles processed 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (Quick Titles not processed on Saturdays)
- Phone: 509.965.1280
Mail your request to (Processes only mailed requests):
Refunds and Title Services
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9909
Olympia, WA 98507-8500
Note: Mail your request by U.S. Postal Service. (FedEx and UPS won’t deliver to PO boxes.)
Quick Titles are certificate of ownership for vehicles or boats that you can get quicker than a standard title. The cost is $50 plus any other fees or taxes due. Quick Titles aren’t available for:
- Vehicles or boats reported as stolen.
- Insurance or wrecker destroyed vehicles and boats.
- Vehicles with a ”WA rebuilt“ brand on the title.
If you’re not in a hurry, you can save $50 by getting a standard title at any vehicle licensing office.