Take a survey: Tell us how we're doing!

Register your vehicle

For Central Washington wildfire victims

We’re offering services to replace lost driver license or ID cards, and provide vehicle and vessel documentation for individuals affected by the wildfires.

Read more about these services.

Moving? Get WA plates

New to Washington? Find out what you need to do to get Washington license plates.

Transfer ownership into your name

Find out how to transfer ownership of a new vehicle into your name after you buy it from a dealer or private party, or receive it as a gift.

Off-road vehicles

Learn how to license your wheeled all-terrain vehicle (WATV) or modified off-road motorcycle.

For military personnel

Find out how to license your vehicle if you’re a resident stationed out-of-state, or a non-resident stationed in Washington.

Clean Car emission requirements

All 2009 and newer vehicles must meet California emission standards to be registered in Washington. Get the information you need before you buy.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington