Replace your registration

How to replace a vehicle registration

  1. Complete the “Affidavit of Loss” section of the Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest.
  2. Sign the form. All registered owners must sign, and the signatures must be notarized.
  3. Submit the completed form:
Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington – official state government website