Replace your vehicle tabs
If your tabs were lost, stolen, or damaged…
You can replace them by submitting a Affidavit of Loss form:
- All registered owners must have their signature notarized on the form.
- Include check/money order for $9.25 payable to: Department of Licensing.
- Mail or bring the form and payment to any vehicle licensing office.
- The tabs will be mailed in 8-10 weeks.
If your tabs were lost in the mail…
If you didn’t receive the vehicle tabs you purchased, contact a licensing office. We may be able to send a replacement, at no cost, if you meet these requirements:
- We verify that we issued the tabs, but you haven’t received them within 15–90 days.
- We have your current mailing address.
Return the original tabs to any vehicle licensing office, if they’re ever found.
Find a vehicle licensing office.