Medal of Honor plates
- What you need to do to qualify.
- Find out the cost for plates
- Submit your proof and application.
- Update your Good-to-Go! account, if you have one.
- Renewing your plates
1. What you need to do to qualify
If you’re a WA state vehicle owner and received the Medal of Honor:
- You can get plates for up to 3 vehicles at no charge.
- You can have either the Medal of Honor or standard mountain background plates.
- You’ll need to submit proof from Department of Veterans Affairs that you received the Medal of Honor.
2. Find out the cost for plates
There’s no cost to get these plates or tabs.
3. Submit your proof and application
Get a letter of eligibility from Department of Veterans Affairs verifying that you’ve received the Medal of Honor.
Mail your letter and Military License Plate Application.
- Check the box for Medal of Honor.
- Be sure to sign and date the form.
4. Update your Good To Go! account
If you have an account, update it with your new plates.
5. Renewing your plates
You’re not required to renew your Medal of Honor plates or tabs.
Questions? Need help?