Pearl Harbor Survivor plates
- Vehicle and vessel licensing offices can’t perform transactions on Saturday, December 10.
- Some vehicle and vessel online services, like tab renewal, won’t be available December 7-12 while we update our system.
- On December 12, 2016, we’ll begin using a new vehicle and vessel computer system.
- In the days following the launch of our new system, you may experience longer than usual wait times.
Learn more: DOL vehicle licensing system will be down on December 10 for system replacement (licensingexpress.wordpress.com).
- What you need to do to qualify.
- Find out the cost for plates
- Submit your proof and application.
- Update your Good-to-Go! account, if you have one.
- Renew your plates yearly
1. What you need to do to qualify
This plate is available to you, if you’re a WA state vehicle owner and have proof (DD214):
- that you were stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 or was offshore 3 miles or less,
- received an honorable discharge or discharge for physical/medical reasons with an honorable record from the US Armed Forces.
2. Find out the cost for plates
There’s no cost to get these plates or tabs.
3. Submit your proof and application
Mail a copy of your DD214 with the Military License Plate Application.
4. Update your Good To Go! account
If you have an account, update it with your new plates:
5. Renewing your plates
There is no fee for Pearl Harbor Survivor plates.