Take a survey: Tell us how we're doing!

Transfer ownership into your name

For Central Washington wildfire victims

We’re offering services to replace lost driver license or ID cards, and provide vehicle and vessel documentation for individuals affected by the wildfires.

Read more about these services.

When buying from a dealer

Learn who is responsible for transferring ownership of your new vehicle, and what to do if the dealer goes out of business before you get your title.

When buying from a private party

Find out how to transfer ownership into your name when you buy a vehicle from an individual or receive a vehicle as a gift.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington