How to schedule an exam
Here are your options to schedule your exam with our testing vendor, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP):
- Online at the AMP website. To select an exam:
- Choose the "Real Estate" category.
- Select "Washington Real Estate Appraiser Program."
- Choose the exam you want.
- By phone
- By mail
For more information, see the Candidate Handbook.
The exam fee is $105, and is nonrefundable. If you schedule online or by phone, you may pay your fee with a credit card. If you schedule by mail, you may pay by certified check, cashier's check, money order, or personal check. Cash won't be accepted.
Exams are administered Monday–Friday at all test centers, with some Saturdays available. Please note this schedule is subject to change.
Test centers will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Test center locations
Exams are administered in the following cities:
- East Wenatchee