To get a license, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have an active license as a chiropractor under the laws of any jurisdiction in which you reside.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- A completed Combative Sports Physician/Chiropractor License Application/Renewal.
- A check or money order for the fee – payable to the Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856