How to get your license: Camping resort company
Who needs a license?
You do if your business offers contracts for the use of a camping site for more than 30 days within a privately-owned camping resort.
What you'll need
- File a business license application to get a Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number from Department of Revenue.
- Draft a copy of the Public Offering Statement.
- If there are leases, liens, or encumbrances on the resort property, complete the Camping Resort Non-Disturbance Agreement.
How to apply
- Prepare your documents for upload:
- Electronic copy of your public offering statement
- Camping Resort Non-Disturbance Agreement
- All supporting documentation required in
- to apply and pay your fee online.
- Complete a Camping Resort Company Registration Application.
- Provide a copy of the public offering statement with all the required documentation.
- Mail your application materials with a check or money order for the application fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124-3777
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.6486