Our website is getting a new look! Coming Summer 2023 – stay tuned!

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

How to get your license: Camping resort company

Who needs a license?

You do if your business offers contracts for the use of a camping site for more than 30 days within a privately-owned camping resort.

What you'll need

How to apply


  1. Prepare your documents for upload:
    • Electronic copy of your public offering statement
    • Camping Resort Non-Disturbance Agreement
    • All supporting documentation required in WAC 308-420-060
  2. Log in or sign up to apply and pay your fee online.

By mail

  • Complete a Camping Resort Company Registration Application.
  • Provide a copy of the public offering statement with all the required documentation.
  • Mail your application materials with a check or money order for the application fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
    Timeshare Salespersons
    Department of Licensing
    PO Box 3777
    Seattle, WA 98124-3777

Questions? Need help?

Chatbot icon