How to renew your license: Collection agencies
Things to know
- Renewal fee: See fee list
- Licenses expire in 1 year. You can renew 120 days before it expires.
How to renew
What you'll need:
- The name and phone number of a contact person for each licensed location.
- If you have a Collection Agency License (in-state license), all contact persons for offices in Washington must be residents of Washington.
- MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit/debit card (transaction fee charged) or bank account information for E-check
- If you have an Out-of-State Collection Agency License, the renewal fee can be waived if your home state doesn't require fees of non-resident, out-of-state agencies.
Want to renew by mail?
Follow the instructions on your renewal letter. If you did not receive a renewal letter, contact Business Licensing Service at 360.705.6741. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.
After you renew
You will receive your license to the address on file within 14 business days.