Disciplinary actions: Collection agencies
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, you can look up a license.
Yakima County Credit Service
- Finding: Unprofessional Conduct, misrepresentation using installment payment agreements, collecting fees.
- Action: $15,000 to be paid in full by January 1, 2022.
License suspension for 6 months, stayed for 2 years with compliance to all laws and rules governing the practices related to Collection Agencies.
- Please email Collect@dol.wa.gov for a copy of this order.
Past disciplinary actions
If you're interested in earlier collection agency disciplinary actions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection agencies
- File a complaint against a collection agency
- Disciplinary actions for other professions