Get answers to your questions about essential businesses.
More extensions for some expiring driver licenses.
Vehicle and boat licensing services may vary across the state.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

For consumers: Engineers, land surveyors, and on-site

Look up a business or professional license

Find out if an engineer, land surveyor, or firm has a valid license.

File a complaint

Learn how to file a complaint against an engineer, land surveyor, or firm.

Disciplinary actions

See a list of engineers and land surveyors we have disciplined for licensing violations.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website