Get answers to your questions about essential businesses.
More extensions for some expiring driver licenses.
Vehicle and boat licensing services may vary across the state.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Firms: Engineers, land surveyors, and on-site

How to get your certificate

Learn how to get a certificate of authorization in Washington for your engineering or land surveying company.

How to renew your certificate

Find out how to renew your firm's certificate of authorization.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website