Dealer license forms

What form(s) is required to submit to DOL?

A Pistol Transfer Application form is required.

How do I get Pistol Transfer Application forms?

Fax or email a copy of your valid Firearms Dealer License to 360.570.4945 or Please indicate how many forms you need. The forms will be shipped free of charge to you at the physical address on your Firearms Dealer License.

Related laws

RCW 9.41.010 (10): Terms defined
RCW 9.41.110 Dealer's licenses, by whom granted, conditions, fees — Employees, fingerprinting and background checks — Wholesale sales excepted — Permits prohibited.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website