How to associate a new private investigator to your agency
Before you start
- Your agency must initiate the request for association.
- Check your contact information and update it online.
What you'll need
- Private investigator license number or application number
- If you are requesting to associate an armed private investigator, they must have a current firearms certificate issued by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay your association fee.
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
Add an associate online
- Log in or sign up to add an association online.
- Learn how to manage employees in the Professional and Business Licensing system.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6611