Customer survey

Help us make our website better by taking this short survey.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

How to associate a new private investigator to your agency

Before you start

  • Your agency must initiate the request for association.
  • Check your contact information and update it online.

What you'll need

  • Private investigator license number or application number
  • If you are requesting to associate an armed private investigator, they must have a current firearms certificate issued by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission.
  • Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay your association fee.
  • A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.

Add an associate online

Questions? Need help?

Chatbot icon
Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website