New law raises plate fees starting July 1, 2022

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

School approval: Real estate educators

Who needs a school approval?

You must get approval before operating a school as the administrative body responsible for:

  • Submitting real estate courses to us for approval.
  • Delivering those courses under approved conditions.
  • Maintaining all pertinent records.

A school must be approved before offering courses for clock hour credit. Upon approval, we'll send a certificate of school approval to the school.

How to apply for a new school

To apply for approval of a new school, submit all of the following:

  1. A completed Real Estate School Application with the administrator's signature.
  2. A copy of the publication for students described in WAC 308-124H-907: Required publication.
  3. The course description described in WAC 308-124H-910: Course description.
  4. The résumé for the school administrator, with qualifications, including past and present real estate activities.
  5. A check for the fee for a 2-year period (payable to the Department of Licensing).

How to renew your school approval

If there are no changes in course content or in the original course approval application for a previously approved course, submit all of the following to renew for another 2-year period:

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Chatbot icon
Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website