Approval authorities for scrap metal businesses: Island County
Approval by local authorities required
Before you apply for a scrap metal business license, your completed Scrap Metal License Addendum must be approved by local authorities. If your business will be in:
- A city or town, it must be approved by that city or town.
- An unincorporated area of the county, it must be approved by that county.
If no approving authority is listed for your city or county, contact your local city hall or county courthouse to ask about scrap metal business approval.
Who to contact
To find your approval authority, choose the first letter of the city or county where your business will be located:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Mark Brown, Sheriff
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360.678.4422
- David Wechner, Director, Planning and Community Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 360.679.7339
Jeff Arango, Director of Community Planning
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360.221.4246 ext 26
- How to get your license: Scrap metal processors
- How to get your license: Scrap metal recyclers
- How to get your license: Scrap metal suppliers
- Frequently asked questions