Approval authorities for scrap metal businesses: San Juan County
Approval by local authorities required
Before you apply for a scrap metal business license, your completed Scrap Metal License Addendum must be approved by local authorities. If your business will be in:
- A city or town, it must be approved by that city or town.
- An unincorporated area of the county, it must be approved by that county.
If no approving authority is listed for your city or county, contact your local city hall or county courthouse to ask about scrap metal business approval.
Who to contact
There are no approval authorities for scrap metal businesses in San Juan County at this time.
- How to get your license: Scrap metal processors
- How to get your license: Scrap metal recyclers
- How to get your license: Scrap metal suppliers
- Frequently asked questions