How to renew your license: Scrap metal businesses
Things to know
- Renewal fee:
- Scrap metal processor – $625 per location
- Scrap metal recycler – $625 per location
- Scrap metal supplier – $175
- First set of plates (all businesses) – $5
- Additional sets of plates (all businesses) – $2/set
- Licenses and plates expire in 1 year. You can renew 120 days before expiration.
- Licenses renewed after the expiration date will be charged a late fee.
What you'll need:
- MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit/debit card (transaction fee charged) or bank account information for E–check
Want to renew by mail?
Follow the instructions on your renewal letter. If you did not receive a renewal letter, contact Business Licensing Service at 360.705.6741. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.
After you renew
You will receive your license to the address on file within 14 business days.