Laws and rules: Taxis
Current laws and rules
- Chapter 18.235 RCW: Uniform regulation of business and professions act
- Chapter 46.72 RCW: Transportation of passengers in for hire vehicles
- RCW 46.74.020: Ride sharing: Exclusion from for hire vehicle laws
- Chapter 308-89 WAC: Transportation of passengers in for hire vehicles
|Rule and status||Public hearing or comments|
|Title 308 WAC: Licensing, Department of||
Public hearing held January 7, 2020
|WAC 308-89-060: Fees||Public hearing held April 5, 2016
*To request this information in an alternative format, please email RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov or call 360.902.3843. (TTY call 711)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington State laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington State agency regulations)
Questions? Need help?
If you're interested in commenting on any of the above rules, or you'd like to sign up to receive information about them email our rules coordinator.