We're upgrading our systems to better secure your information. All vehicle and driver licensing offices will be closed August 31 – September 3, 2018. Some online services will be affected before and during the new system launch. We encourage you to complete your transactions now, in our offices or online.

Online services

Want to leave feedback on an office visit, phone call, or our online services like tab renewal or address change? Tell us how we're doing: Take a survey

Safe & secure, located everywhere

Renew and manage your vehicles, boats, driver license, and addresses all in one place! To learn more, see What is License eXpress.

Join now! Already joined? Login

Business and professional licensing

Vehicle and vessel business

Log in or join now to:

  • E-permits: Issue, revoke, reprint, etc. (dealers)
  • Report abandoned vehicles (tow truck operators)
  • Report vehicle inventory in my wrecking yard (wreckers)
  • Report vehicles received and demolished (vehicle scrap processors)
  • Declare vehicles a total loss (insurance companies)
  • Look up vehicles or vessels (formerly IVIPS)
  • Manage my vehicle fleet

Fuel Tax

Related information:

Questions? Need help?

Email us: CustomerCare@dol.wa.gov

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website