If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.
Pearl Harbor Survivor license plate

Pearl Harbor Survivor plates


  1. What you need to do to qualify.
  2. Find out the cost for plates
  3. Submit your proof and application.
  4. Update your Good-to-Go! account, if you have one.
  5. Renew your plates yearly

1. What you need to do to qualify

This plate is available to you, if you're a WA state vehicle owner and have proof (DD214):

  • that you were stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 or was offshore 3 miles or less,
  • and/or
  • received an honorable discharge or discharge for physical/medical reasons with an honorable record from the US Armed Forces.

2. Find out the cost for plates

There’s no cost to get these plates or tabs.

3. Submit your proof and application

Mail a copy of your DD214 with the Military License Plate Application.

4. Update your Good To Go! account

If you have an account, update it with your new plates:

5. Renewing your plates

There is no fee for Pearl Harbor Survivor plates.


Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website