To conduct business more effectively, we occasionally enter into agreements with other:
- Government agencies
Types agreements with us
- Data Licensing Agreement (DLA) allows DOL to access data information from other entities
- Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) allows DOL to share data information with other entities
- DSA for DAPS & IHPS is an agreement with entities requiring both DAPS and IHPS data
- DSA for Driver and Plate Search (DAPS) provides access for entities to perform search queries on DOL's driver identity and vehicle ownership data
- DSA for Internet Hosting Publishing Service (IHPS) provides access for entities requiring DOL's Abstract Driver Record (ADR) data
- Fuel Tax Agreement (FTA) allows DOL to collect and distribute funds for Department of Transportation projects
- Interagency Agreement (IAA) is an agreement with government agencies, entities or departments that defines cooperative work or services to be completed. Also called Interlocal Agreement (ILA).
- ILA- Transportation Benefit District is an agreement with city or county governments that allows them to impose additional vehicle registration fees to fund local transportation projects
- Information Technology Service Agreement (ITVSVC) allows the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) to provide services on behalf of DOL
- Special License Plate (SLP) is an agreement with a non-profit organization, professional sports franchise, or a government agency that has been approved through the Washington State Legislature to have their unique license plate.
To view a list of our current agreements with public entities, see: Department of Licensing Agreements with Public Entities
- RCW 39.34.040: Methods of filing agreements — Status of interstate agreements — Real party interest — Actions
Email us: DOLProcurements@dol.wa.gov