Find job opportunities at the Department of Licensing and learn about what we offer our employees.
Make a difference. Join our team!
Our purpose: “Helping every Washington resident live, work, drive, and thrive.”
We are dedicated to growing a culture of belonging through our values:
Respect | Trust | Diversity | Inclusion | Equity
We value diverse perspectives and life experiences.
We employ and serve people of all backgrounds including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and veterans. We value the unique traits and attributes that each employee brings to the job. Through the diverse perspectives of an inclusive workforce, we will create a more respectful, productive, and unified team to better serve the public of Washington.
Come join us in changing the way government delivers services and help build a legacy of commitment to and excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion!
What we offer
- 12 to 22 days of vacation per year
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 days of sick leave per year
- Newborn, adoptive, and emergency child care leave
- Parental leave
- Education leave
- Paid leave for jury or other civil duties
- Paid leave for life-giving procedures (donating blood, organs)
- Leave for military service
- Commute trip reduction
- Diverse and competent workforce
- Accountable and results-oriented teams
- Creativity and innovation is always encouraged
- Lean thinking for problem-solving
Learn more about diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
A paycheck is just part of a total compensation package. We offer some of the nation’s best benefits, which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Social security
- Vacation, leave, and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care assistance
- Other insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Deferred compensation
- Special employee programs