Acquisitions: Bids and contracts
We post all bid notifications, addenda, and updates on Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). WEBS is a central online site where vendors may register to receive bid notifications from all participating government agencies.
- To search and view current contracts, see Current contracts (des.wa.gov).
- To register as a vendor and find bid opportunities, see Doing business with the state (des.wa.gov).
- Interested vendors must register in WEBS before they can receive notification of Department of Licensing opportunities, view updates, or submit responses.
- To see the terms and conditions all vendors must adhere to when accepting an order from us, see our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Supplier diversity at the Department of Licensing
Minority and women-owned businesses
Minority and women-owned businesses are encouraged to compete for business with the state of Washington. The Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprise (OMWBE) is responsible for developing programs to improve the contributions of minority and women-owned businesses. For more information about OMWBE, including how to become a certified business, see the OMWBE website at omwbe.wa.gov.
State law encourages agencies to award 3% of all procurement contracts that are exempt from competitive bidding requirements to certified veteran-owned businesses. For more information about becoming a certified veteran-owned business, see Doing Business in Washington State at the Department of Veteran Affairs website.
Supplier diversity fliers
- Español - Spanish
- 简体中文 - Chinese (Simplified)
- Tiếng Việt - Vietnamese
- 한국어 - Korean
- Pусский - Russian
- Tagalog - Tagalog
- українська - Ukrainian
- 日本語 - Japanese
Questions? Need help?
- Acquisitions: email@example.com
- Supplier diversity: firstname.lastname@example.org