Access to DOL Services
We're committed to providing everyone with equal access to our services. We pledge to develop and maintain customer accessibility in our:
- Services (online and in-person)
- Communications technology (like our website)
Contacting us via TTY
For those using a TTY, call 711 to use the Telecommunications Relay Services. For more information on the service, visit 711 for Telecommunications Relay Service .
Online services and communications technology
To ensure our online systems and communications technologies are accessible we've adopted:
- Washington State (OCIO) policy 188
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Conformance Level AA accessibility guidelines and standards
Reporting technology accessibility issues
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're experiencing difficulty accessing:
- Information on our website
- Online services (such as renew your tabs)
- Electronic documents and forms
- Multimedia (audio and video)
We will be glad to assist you in gaining access or providing an alternative format. Please provide the following information:
- The nature of your accessibility needs.
- The website, online service, electronic document, or multimedia you're trying to access.
- Your contact information.
PDF documents and accessibility
For best results, you'll want to open any DOL forms or documents with Acrobat Reader DC. Most reader plug-ins included in modern web browsers don't have the same capabilities as Acrobat Reader DC. Viewing a PDF with the browser plug-in could make the document:
- Appear broken
- Be missing functionality
- Not be viewable at all
You can set the reader your browser uses, check with your browser manufacturer to find out how..
Using PDFs with a screen reader
For more information on using PDFs with a screen reader, go to Adobe's Accessibility features page.
Conducting business with your service animal
Your service animal may go with you into a Licensing Office. If your animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of other people, you must remove them from the office.
Getting a driver license if you are homebound
Customers who need a driver license must visit a driver licensing office location.