Online filing and search fees: UCC
|Online filing and searches||Fee|
|Financing statements and financing statement amendments||$23|
|PDF attachments||$1 per equivalent page|
|Hold-to-reflect search requested on a UCC1||$10 per debtor name|
|Online search responses||No fee|
|Search report with copies||$15 per debtor name|
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
Electronic funds transfer
You can set up an electronic funds transfer agreement with the Washington UCC filing office and have your payments automatically deducted from your bank checking or savings account. No deposit is required and there are no extra fees for using it. To apply:
- Complete an ACH Payment Plan (Direct Debit) Authorization Agreement.
- Be sure to include a contact name, address, phone, and email address.
- Under "Purpose of ACH," check only the "UCC" box. This form will be used to set up an agreement only for UCC payments.
- Fax the completed form to 360.570.7052, or mail it to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9660
Olympia, WA 98507-9660
- We'll mail login information to the contact person within 30 days.