How to set up account access
Our online service is the quickest way to manage your professional or business license.
You must use Google Chrome to use our online service.
Make sure to turn off your pop-up blocker to submit a payment.
Setting up your access
You must set up access before using the Professional and Business Licensing service for the first time. Using your Chrome browser, create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) login or use an existing SAW login.
You already have a SAW login if you:
- Have a License eXpress account for your driver, vehicle, or business licenses
- Have done business online with:
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Employment Security Department
If you already have SAW login, use Chrome to login with your existing username and password.
- Add the Professional and Business Licensing service to your list of services.
These resources will help you through the process of setting up your access:
- Create your user access to the Professional and Business Licensing System
- Frequently asked questions - SAW and MFA
- Professional and Business License Portal Overview
- How to setup a new professional licensing account
- Link to your existing professional license
- Link to your existing business license
Managing your business licenses as an administrator
Once you've linked to your business license, you have the ability to assign others to help manage your business licenses.
These instructions show you how to invite administrators to manage licenses associated to your account.
Questions? Need help?
Please contact your professional licensing program for assistance.