How to renew your license: Appraisers and appraiser trainees
Things to know
- License expires every 2 years on your birthday
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
Before you renew
- If this is your first time using our online system, you need to set up an account. Once complete you can make the following updates online.
- Update your contact information online before you renew.
- Have your required continuing education completed: 28 hours including 7-hour Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). You'll need to provide your certificate of completion.
- Be ready to answer legal background questions and provide documents if needed.
What you'll need:
- Your license number.
- Documents ready to upload, if needed.
- Certificate of completion for continuing education.
- Documents for legal background questions.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay renewal fee.
Want to renew by mail?
Submit a Real Estate Appraiser/Appraiser Trainee Renewal Affidavit.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.6504