How to renew your license: Architects
Things to know
- Licenses expire every 2 years
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
Before you renew
- You'll need a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) login to renew online. If you don't have one, you'll create it after you start your renewal.
- Have your required continuing education completed.
- If needed, update contact information before you renew.
What you'll need:
- Your license number.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay renewal fee.
- If needed, documents for legal background questions, ready to upload.
Want to renew by mail?
- Follow the instructions on your renewal notice.
- No renewal notice? Submit an Architect Renewal Application.
Professional development audits
You may be audited by the board to confirm your professional development hours. To learn more, see Professional development audits.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.1388