Amateur mixed martial arts sanctioning organization
We license and recognize this organization as being primarily dedicated to advancing the sport of amateur mixed martial arts, and where the event promoter, officials, and participants are all licensed in Washington.
To be licensed, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have an established place of business that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts.
- Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.
- Have a minimum of 3 years total combined amateur or professional experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Offering training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts at your established business.
- Provide a list of authorized representatives who will be in charge of events or exhibitions. Changes to this list won't be accepted within 30 days before an event or exhibition.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- A completed Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Sanctioning Organization License Application/Renewal.
- A check or money order for the application fee payable to the Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.6644