Amateur mixed martial arts training facility
We expect a processing delay for mailed applications and renewals. Renew or apply online for faster processing of your license. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
What's an amateur mixed martial arts training facility?
It's a facility that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts, and holds exhibitions for an admission fee in which all the participants are amateurs.
To get a license, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have an established place of business that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts.
- Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- A completed Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Training Facility License Application/Renewal.
- A check or money order for the fee payable to Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856