90-day extensions for some expiring driver licenses.
All driver licensing offices statewide are closed temporarily. Please go online.
Get guidance on business and landlord compliance with statewide orders.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Amateur mixed martial arts training facility

What's an amateur mixed martial arts training facility?

It's a facility that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts, and holds exhibitions for an admission fee in which all the participants are amateurs.

Licensing requirements

To get a license, you must have:

  • An established place of business that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts.
  • A current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.

How to apply for a license

  1. Mail all of the following:
  2. Mail to:
    Department of Licensing
    PO Box 3856
    Seattle, WA 98124-3856

Related information

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website