To be licensed, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have an active license as a doctor of medicine (MD), doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO), or doctor of naturopathic medicine (ND) under the laws of any jurisdiction in which you reside.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send your Combative Sports Physician/Chiropractor License Application/Renewal to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856