Who needs a license?
You must have a promoter license to hold:
- Professional boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, or martial arts events.
- Amateur mixed martial arts events overseen by a licensed sanctioning organization or the Department of Licensing.
- Closed-circuit telecast events.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.
- Have an active surety bond.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help, visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- Completed Combative Sports Promoter License Application/Renewal.
- Check or money order for the application fee payable to the Department of Licensing.
- Combative Sports Promoter Surety Bond for the required surety bond amount.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6644