If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.


We have a new online service for managing professional and business licenses. Learn how to set up account access and manage your license. If you need help with the new service, please contact your professional licensing program.

We expect a processing delay for mailed applications and renewals. Renew or apply online for faster processing of your license. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Who needs a license?

You must have a promoter license to hold:

  • Professional boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, or martial arts events.
  • Amateur mixed martial arts events overseen by a licensed sanctioning organization or the Department of Licensing.
  • Closed-circuit telecast events.

Licensing requirements

You must:

  • Be at least 18 years old.
  • Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.
  • Have an active surety bond.

What you'll need

  • A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.

How to apply

You can apply online or by mail.


Apply online

By mail

Apply and pay by mail.

Questions? Need help?

Chatbot icon