Professional wrestling participant
You must be at least 18 years old.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help, visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- Completed Combative Sports Participant License Application/Renewal.
- Physical Examination for Referees and Professional Combative Sports Participants, completed and signed by a medical doctor (MD), osteopath (DO), or naturopath (ND) only.
- Check or money order for the application fee payable to the Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
What is professional wrestling?
Any person engaged physically in the wrestling exhibition or show.
Wrestling exhibition or show
A form of sports entertainment in which the participants display their skills in a physical struggle against each other in the ring. The outcome may be predetermined, or the participants don't necessarily strive to win, or both.