You must be at least 18 years old.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help, visit How to set up account access.
How to apply
You can apply online or by mail.
Apply and pay by mail.
- Send the following:
- Completed Combative Sports Officials License Application/Renewal
- Completed Combative Sports Certification of Official to prove you have the training certification required in RCW 67.08.100(3).
- Physical Examination for Referees and Professional Combative Sports Participants, completed and signed by a medical doctor (MD), osteopath (DO), or naturopath (ND) only.
- Check or money order for the application fee payable to Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 360.664.6644