Exams: Bail bond recovery agent
All bail bond recovery agent applicants must pass an exam demonstrating their knowledge and proficiency in all of the training requirements.
- The exam is a 50-question, multiple-choice test.
- You must get 85% of the answers correct to pass.
- We'll schedule your exam after receiving your application for a bail bond recovery agent license or endorsement.
- The exam will be given at one of our licensing services offices throughout the state.
The following subjects are covered in the bail bond recovery agent exam:
- Federal Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. 522A)
- Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. 1681)
- Federal Wiretapping Act (18 U.S.C.)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Title 28 of the U.S. Code
- Taylor vs. Taintor
- RCW 18.185: Bail bond agents
- RCW 9.73: Privacy, violating right of
- RCW 42.17: Public records (Sec. 250-348)
- RCW 9A: Washington criminal code (Sec. 04 ,08, 16, 36, 40, 42, 46, 50, 52, 56, 60, 68, 72, 76, 82)
- RCW 10.19: Appearance bonds
- RCW 10.88: Uniform criminal extradition act
- RCW 9.41: Firearms and dangerous weapons
- RCW 35.20: Municipal courts
- RCW 2: Courts of record
- RCW 3: District courts — courts of limited jurisdiction
- RCW 4: Civil procedure