Laws and rules: Driver training
Current laws and rules
- Chapter 46.82 RCW: Driver training schools
- RCW 43.59.010: Purpose - Finding (Bicycle and pedestrian safety)
- RCW 46.20.055: Instruction permit
- Chapter 46.61 RCW: Rules of the road
- Chapter 18.235 RCW: Uniform regulation of business and professions act
- Chapter 308-108 WAC: Driver training schools
- Chapter 308-110 WAC: Administration of knowledge and skills testing by driver training schools
|Rule and status||Public hearing or comments|
|WAC 308-108: Driver training schools
||Public hearing held October 25, 2022|
|Title 308 WAC: Licensing, Department of||
Public hearing held January 7, 2020
*To request this information in an alternative format, please email RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov or call 360.902.3843. (TTY call 711)
**We use the tool SurveyGizmo to collect the comments.
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington State laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington State agency regulations)
Questions? Need help?
If you're interested in commenting on any of the above rules, or you'd like to sign up to receive information about them email our rules coordinator.