If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.
How to renew a final disposition permit
Things to know
- Licenses expire in 1 year
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
What you'll need:
- SecureAccess Washington (SAW) log in. If you don't have one, you'll create it after you start your renewal.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay the renewal fee.
- If needed, update contact information for your firm before you renew your license.
Want to renew by mail?
- Follow the instructions on your renewal notice.
- No renewal notice? Call 360.664.1555.
Questions? Need help?