Site requirements and approval
Motorcycle training and testing is performed in the classroom and on the range. Ranges are typically a 200 foot by 300 foot paved area, free of any hazards or obstructions.
You must have all sites reviewed and approved before they can be used. Read the Washington Motorcycle Safety Program Policies and Procedures Manual to see the site requirements.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
Classroom and knowledge test sites
Prepare your documents for upload:
- Range layout measurements and photos.
- Photos of any obstacles, hazards, and/or potential risks.
- Photos of any problematic surface conditions.
Questions? Need help?
Email us: email@example.com