How to renew your license: Notaries public
Things to know
- Notary licenses expire every 4 years.
- You can renew 120 days before it expires.
- If your license expires you can’t renew. You must use your cancelled license to reinstate. Don't apply for a new license.
Notaries with an electronic records endorsement can now get a remote notary endorsement.
What you'll need:
- Your license number.
- An electronic copy of your signed $10,000 surety bond.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay the renewal fee.
Want to renew by mail? Submit a Notary Public Commission Renewal Application.
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.1550