How to renew your license: Real estate firms
Things to know
- Licenses expire every 2 years
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
- There will be a penalty fee If you don't renew before your license expires
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
How to renew
You can renew online.
- Create or use your SAW account to renew and pay your fees online.