Update your license: Real estate firms and branches
Manage your license online
- Update your name and contact information
- Replace the designated broker
- Replace the branch manager
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
Log in or sign up to update your information or print a duplicate license.
- If you updated your primary address and you want a license showing the new address, you can print your own license.
Update your firm name (mail only)
- Check to see if the name you want is available before submitting your name change application:
- Get firm name approval from Real Estate Regulatory by sending a brief cover letter with your name, contact information, desired firm name, and any doing business as (DBA) names by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive notification within a minimum of 5-7 business days.
- If we approve it, call the Secretary of State at 360.725.0377.
- Complete a Real Estate Change of Firm Name or Add/Change DBA Name form.
- Send the completed form and any required documents to:
Real Estate Licensing
Department of Licensing
P.O. Box 9021
Olympia, WA 98507-9021
Questions? Need help?
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 360.664.6488 or 360.664.6500