Manage your license: Real estate brokers and managing brokers
We have a new online service for managing professional and business licenses. Learn how to set up account access
. If you need help with the new service, please contact your professional licensing program
We expect a processing delay for mailed applications and renewals. Renew or apply online for faster processing of your license. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
What you need to know
- You’ll need a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- Link to your license, if you haven’t already.
Update your name or contact information
Keeping your contact information up-to-date is critical. We’ll email you all license and fingerprint background result reminders.
If an email is no longer valid, you won’t receive the new system-generated reminders. If no email is on file, we’ll send reminders to the address on file.
Online is easy and fastest
- Log in or sign up to change your information online.
- Link to your license if you haven’t already.
- You can manage your contact information under the Professional Licenses tab.
- You can manage your firm’s contact information under the Business License tab.
- Respond to a firm request (transfer your license to a new firm or activate your license).
- Separate from a firm (inactivate your license).
Update by email
Send an email with your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow at least 14 days for us to complete the changes in our system.
How to print your license
Licenses are no longer mailed unless you request one by paying the license print fee online. You can self-generate a license at any time online for free.
- Log in or sign up to print your license.
- Paper licenses no longer include the card size license and may take up to 14 days to arrive.
- If you choose to have your license emailed, it can take up to 4 hours to be delivered.
- Not in your inbox? Look in your spam/junk folder. If it’s there, mark it as “not spam”. This will help ensure you get future system-generated reminders and notifications.
Questions? Need help?