Limited in-person driver licensing appointments available. Learn more.
Extensions granted for some expiring driver licenses and instruction permits.

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

How to associate a new security guard to your company: Security guards

We have a new online service for managing professional and business licenses. Learn how to set up account access. If you need help with the new service, please contact dolelicensingsupport@dol.wa.gov or 360.664.0200, option 7.

We expect a processing delay for mailed applications and renewals. Renew or apply online for faster processing of your license. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Things to know

The company must be the one to initiate the association.

What you'll need

  • A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
  • Security guard license or application number
    • • If you’re requesting for an armed association, the security guard must have a current firearms certificate issued by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission (WSCJTC) with your company.
Apply online

Questions? Need help?

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website