How to associate a new security guard to your company: Security guards
Things to know
The company must be the one to initiate the association.
What you'll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online.
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up account access.
- Security guard license or application number
- • If you’re requesting for an armed association, the security guard must have a current firearms certificate issued by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission (WSCJTC) with your company.
Add an associate online
- Log in or sign up to add an association online.
- Learn how to manage employees in the Professional and Business Licensing system.